Place of work: Quebec, Quebec CANADA
Start date: November 2022
Status: Full-time (40 hours a week)
Freeground is looking for a social, passionate, and resourceful person to join its small team as the first resource in community management.
This person will have the chance to join a small, dynamic, and growing team where learning and teamwork are valued. The creation of universes in Roblox is still an emerging discipline, we are looking for someone who wants to follow us in the development of this expertise.
In our team, the Community Manager will work closely with the general management and the Game Designer and will act as a constant transmission belt between the players and the production team.
- Participate in decisions regarding the design of game systems and mechanics as a player representative;
- Grow and maintain Freeground’s social networks;
- Inform and animate the communities of players of Roblox games developed by Freeground;
- Write reports on player activities;
Qualifications and skills required
- At least three (3) years of experience in social media management;
- Very good knowledge of massively multiplayer online games;
- Good knowledge of Roblox;
- Excellent written French and English;
- Excellent adaptability and willingness to learn;
- Very comfortable communicating with a young audience;
- Good understanding of community management issues in a massively multiplayer online game;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work within a small multidisciplinary team;
- Hybrid work mode and flexible schedule focused on results;
- Human approach based on open communication;
- Beautiful bright work environment in St-Roch;
Founded in 2022, Freeground is a Quebec-based online experience development studio and a subsidiary of Epic Storyworlds. The company specializes in providing high-quality, engaging experiences on Roblox and collaborating with its community. Freeground helps brands find a meaningful way to enter the world of Roblox and engage millions of their fans. The studio is currently working with Falcon’s Beyond on a groundbreaking experience that blurs the line between the virtual world and the physical world.
Apply by sending your Resume to email@example.com